He shares 3 helpful tips:
- Remove resistance by creating clarity. If you work on a job with slight (or even major) reluctance or you don’t know where to start, you will always find reasons to ‘just’ pick up something else.
- Create peace of mind by planning realistically. Planning your work in advance helps you set priorities.
- Also a tip for your external distraction.
Choose the right work environment
Taking notes can also help improve your concentration. Then you write it ‘out of your head’. Or as Arjan Broere describes it: “Use your head to think about things. Not to think about things.” He recommends the Obsidian tool for this. Because let’s be honest: do you actually read all the notes you make? This tool helps you to organize and keep an overview. Recommended!
Finally, I would like to mention an article Cyprus Mobile Number about better brainstorming . Brainstorms are often poorly prepared and poorly executed in practice, which also leads to bad results. A good brainstorming starts with good preparation by all participants! It is inspiring to look at:
- The Disney Method
- The ‘tour through the park’ method
- The Oprah Winfrey Method
Brainstorming techniques that allow you to approach things just that little bit differently. And change puts your brain into active mode. Stepping out of that comfort zone and actively participating in the.
brainstorming yields the best ideas
- Concentration Tips
- Smarter note taking
- Brainstorm more effectively
A summer read about working smarter also includes lists of tips! And then no tips for doing more in less time, because we now know that that is not always the best choice. But there are tips to get to know the online tools you use better and to be able to use them more effectively. That’s why I’m sharing 3 great tip articles here:
- 9 Google Spreadsheet Hacks That Will Make Your Life A Little Easier. From conditional formatting to loading data from another tab.
- 11 Gmail tips , to be more productive with your mailbox and spend less time with repetitive tasks.
- 22 free SEO tools , from an on-page SEO audit and keyword research to link building and other SEO actions.
So, that was it! Time to work on yourself, work on your work and above all: time to practice ‘doing nothing’. Nice summer